2015年8月16日星期日

To my best friends...

                 I know u guys feel strange for my behavior ... i dont know how to explain it .... but i just can say is trust me , that's nothing ...how i know ? i heard it....i say sorry to you guys if i make u feel unhappy ....

                u all are different from my friend because i learn form u all how to become a friend ....why i said like that ? it's a long story about the past experience ,because i am quiet and u will feel bored if u stay alone with me , so i didnt had very closed friend before and i am not comfidence ...

                u give me a feeling that i never feel before that warm , caring and touching.... serious , i will easy touching in small things , but i wont let u know..haha..i am not good in express my emotion ....i am still learning in a friends relationship ...i try to change myself to become the person that i want to be and more talking ...

              sorry guys ... if u feel any unhappy and unsatisfied ... sorry to u sincerely ....trust me , that's nothing , dont think too much ... u all are special in my life ....the gift that god give for me ....if got question u can directly ask me and i feel free to answer it ... thanks for reading....bye ....

没有评论:

发表评论