2016年1月26日星期二

almost 1 year stay in KL...

When i was high school time , KL is a place that having all my dream , i hope i can be there faster . I dont have a lot of memory during my school time before...my life was just simple , school - home ! I still remember , the dream at that time is i want to learn music intructment , be a volunteer , travel, have a best friend , active in sports and outdoor game .(i am not good in sport but i really want to try)

Time flies , almost 1 year stay in KL... the feeling is different with my expected .I miss home .is it gt a place combine the city with village in the world? Life is fair , when u lose something , u will gain something. I lose the time together with my family .but i met the friends that can make me happy everyday. 

I really learned a lot of things this year. A special year for me. Force myself to be independent and change the way to hide the sad . I was show the sad with wrong way . Am i successful to do that now ? Haha , i think so...i try to control my emotional baik-baik.

Came back from the outbac broga training trip 2 days ago..i was scare at first , i dont want to go even though it is the activiti that i want to try long time ago because of i dont so closed with them . But luckly i ask suggestion from shu hui and xiang. They say show yr YOLO spirit (you only live once )  , do u think it is worth u dont go because of dont have close friend at there? Will  u regret u miss a good change ? Finally , i decided to go and i came back with a lot of fun and enjoyed ! 

BTW , long time didnt join mahsa helping hand ald !

没有评论:

发表评论