2016年2月26日星期五

February 2016

Happy chinese new year...it's the time to gather with family...how busy u r , how far u stay , we will all come back and gather..thanks god , every year also will hv new member ..haha

Every celebration during cny...i was thinking , how great will be if u r still here..really miss u...times flies , it hv been 3 years...but i still miss u...how r u ? This question i keep asking me 3 years ald..

Everyone was talking gather with friends during cny...i really sad about it , i never meet my friends after graduation , seem like no one is remember me...we still will smile to each other , like normal friends...the sadnest thing is they know u r back , they wont contact u ...when u try to contact them , thats a lot of es...

The end of the holiday , i went back to uni...that's something happened in my class..is the sad thing so i dont want to think back...i was very angry , i argue , i scold them..how they can do like this...after we confront , it was affect my mood on saturday..i cant focus to study...it make me think back my secondary school times...make me think back about her , my closed friend before, but she did something i very angry and didnt like , we never talk to each until now , i never meet her after graduated ..i deleted every contact with her..she is totally get out of my life...

But actually no...in my heart she is not...because sometimes it will remind me , i hv broke off the friendship... it still make me unhappy , is a scar..

I tell myself , dont gt the second friend that u cut off the friendship...the feeling i hd felt ald..keep telling myself i can dont like the person , talk about them , angry them , argue with them..remember what r the kind of person r them..but forgot that after every action hv been taken...is ok...maybe will feel i am fake , or something..but i dont want feel the second times again that what i hd experience in secondary school...is really hurt...

Keep smile and move on..


没有评论:

发表评论