2016年4月19日星期二

third week of sem 3..

New sem new challenge , new subjects are harder than before...life also getting harder...

I never feel so useless like this until last sem break ...when my mom's job is not that a lot compare before...but she never late to give me money , she never late to pay my hostel fee...yah ! Everything is still same like before..the amount of pocket money is still the same..the different thing is my heart , be a daughter and a student at the same time..i know how many year study for physio.. Am i still want my mommy to give me money for the degree life also ? I hv my new goals..i know how is going on ..i know what i am doing...

I am not cut all the activities ..i want my uni life be fun also..but i dont think eating the expensive food is very fun and it doesnt means uni life very fun with the expensive food...Fun is depends on who u go with not the food..i hang out with my friend and the cafeteria food..i though it's the good way to maintain in my uni life...i still can eat my cheaper food and hang out with my friends also and they still can eat the food they want to eat...

I think is good , but i am wrong...my friends dont think so..i am not understand too , what is the different ? The only thing different is just the food inside the stomach only... i though after i tell my reason to u , u can understand me...but it's seem like not ... the face that show u dont like me eat different food with u guys still there...and about jokes..i know is a  jokes...but the jokes is like a salt that putting on my wound...i can accept any jokes but except this..i dont know why i will feel hurt...i know i supposed to laugh at myself  and be like not care about that jokes.but i am human being also..if u still dont know what feeling is that , u can imaging people make the jokes on yr weakness , how was the feeling...

I am so sorry for rude or queit or anything that make u feel angry or anything that u feel and i dont know what is that...i apologized to u guys...i just need time ..i can recovery myself...Pu Sa give me these challege , because Pu Sa trust me that i can pass it and blessed me..


没有评论:

发表评论